Skip to content
Slow Roasted Baby Back Ribs With Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe
Cook Time: 2 Hours
Yield: 2-4 Servings
- Perfect for any rib lover! This recipe includes a delightful blend of beer, mustard and hot sauce.
- 1/4 cup Grandma’s® Original Molasses
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Regina® White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Emeril’s® Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Polaner® Chopped Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Trappey’s® Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Ac’cent Flavor Enhancer
- 1 rack baby back ribs (2 1/2 – 3 lb.)
- In a small saucepan, make the BBQ sauce by combining the molasses, beer, ketchup, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, hot sauce and Ac’cent.
- Heat sauce over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Allow to boil for several minutes; then turn down the heat to medium and continue to cook until about reduced by about half, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly and thicken.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Place a large piece of aluminum foil on the bottom of the oven, to catch any drips.
- Liberally brush the sauce onto both sides of the ribs.
- Place the ribs directly onto the oven rack placed in the center of the oven.
- Baste with extra sauce every half hour and cook for 2-2 1/2 hours.
- Brush one last time with the sauce before serving.