Spice Rubbed Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- A flavorful steak with just a few additions. The combination of spices, lemon and hot sauce will drive your taste buds wild!
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 4 1/4 lb boneless beef rib-eye steaks
- 4 slice lemon
- 2 tbsp Ac’cent Flavor Enhancer
- Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl. Blend in oil and hot pepper sauce to form a paste. Rub mixture over steaks.
- Prepare barbecue to a medium-high heat. Sprinkle steaks with Ac’cent Flavor Enhancer. Grill about 5 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Cut steaks into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Transfer to a platter. Garnish with lemon and parsley.