Zesty Orange Grilled Chicken
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Though seemingly unconventional, this recipe will surely please anyone. The combination of exotic ingredients comes together perfectly to form an altogether delicious grilled chicken.
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp Trappey’s® Red Devil Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Ac’cent Flavor Enhancer
- 1/2 cup Polaner® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- Heat grill. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and blend well.
- When ready to grill, oil grill rack.
- Brush chicken with orange mixture; place on grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with orange mixture.
- Serve immediately garnished with sliced scallions, orange wedges and avocado slices if desired.