Best Ranch Dressing Over Grilled Romaine Wedges
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- A new take on the traditional salad, this quick and easy appetizer is ready within minutes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley
- 2 tsp fresh chives
- 2 tsp fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Ac’cent Flavor Enhancer
- 2 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp beer
- 2 heads romaine hearts
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and buttermilk in a large bowl. Stir in parsley, chives, dill, tarragon, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, Ac’cent, Worcestershire sauce and beer until combined. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut the romaine hearts in half or into quarters, depending on their size. Drizzle with olive oil and a dash of Ac’cent.
- Place on a hot grill for several minutes until the outer leaves begin to smoke and blacken a bit, about 3 minutes. Remove from the grill and serve with dollops of ranch dressing.